Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated

phpMyEdit Installation     set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated

Tom Moulton     Joined: 03 Sep 2018   Posts: 7  
Post Posted: 2018-09-08 13:15
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I am using phpMyEdit-5.7.1 which I downloaded from the website.

Is CVS HEAD at that version too?

I think this warning can be ignored, but I am just starting out with this project and would rather not START with these kinds of things...

Tom

Post Posted: 2018-09-08 13:22

Ok I see that CVS matches...

but any insight on my other question...

doug     Joined: 10 Feb 2003   Posts: 1013   Location: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Post Posted: 2018-09-09 14:37

Please restate the question, I fail to understand the question.

Post Posted: 2018-09-09 22:18

on my test server I am seeing a warning:

set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated

On my production server I am running php7 and that warning is a fatal error.

php.net says This function was DEPRECATED in PHP 5.3.0, and REMOVED as of PHP 7.0.0.

Is there any plans for making phpMyEdit work with PHP7?

Tom

Post Posted: 2018-09-10 05:06

Prepend the @ sign to offending bits of code in the class file, or something along those lines. Future changes to the files in the CVS are either unlikely or rare. Possibly adjust error_reporting() to suppress warnings, etc.

Post Posted: 2018-09-11 13:04

The problem is that php7 is the current version in production and that warning is now a fatal error, can't suppress those :(

Tom

Post Posted: 2018-09-11 13:09

Comment out the line???

// set_magic_quotes_runtime();

lucifer1413     Joined: 02 Jan 2020   Posts: 23  
Post Posted: 2020-01-02 08:00

Norton.com/setup - Consumers and small businesses are experiencing a new sense of security for over 25 years with Norton. Norton setup downloaded from the norton.com/setup page helps to work and explore the ever-changing digital landscape. Norton makes it as easy to protect and manage your devices while installing an application on your smartphone.
norton.com/setup

davidmartin4797     Joined: 03 Dec 2019   Posts: 61  
Post Posted: 2020-02-26 11:51

Geek Squad tech support is a multinational American Consumer electronics corporation working in collaboration with Best Buy, located in Richfield, Minnesota. It was an independent organization founded by Robert Stephens, who was a Chief Inspector in 1994. Geek Squad chat the initial stage, it was offering on computer-related service, but now it has been expanded to other electronic gadgets and home appliances. But computing solutions is the specialty or Geek Squad. Geek Squad chat all kinds of software and hardware solution for your computer, laptops and mobile gadgets at your home with Geek Squad tech support. Get a free consultation at your doorstep from our professionals with decades of expertise. Call our toll-free Geek Squad Support number and ask our expert for a visit. Geek Squad appointment provide 24*7 customer assistance with Geek Squad Number. Geek Squad phone number You can call us anytime and anywhere to get telephonic assistance and chat support on the website. Geek Squad online support

teckfine     Joined: 26 Feb 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-02-26 14:01

Please restate the question, I
fail to understand the question.

mrsmith688     Joined: 22 Jan 2020   Posts: 9  
Post Posted: 2020-03-18 18:05

Geek Squad Chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat
geek squad chat

mikesmith688     Joined: 22 Mar 2020   Posts: 13  
Post Posted: 2020-04-23 20:15

Geek Squad Chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat
geek squad chat with an agent
geek squad chat
geek squad chat

johansmith688     Joined: 23 Jan 2020   Posts: 17  
Post Posted: 2020-06-16 10:00

geek squad chat with agent
geek squad chat

hunter00004     Joined: 29 Jan 2022   Posts: 24  
Post Posted: 2022-01-29 08:00

Youtube.com/activate
– In Today’s generation, everyone knows about YouTube. YouTube is the most usable app amongst people of any age. Because It is an online video sharing platform. Where people of any age can watch videos, children can watch cartoons, students can watch study videos, and much more. Above all, one who wants to upload or share their video can easily make their own YouTube channel and can upload video.

hunter00004     Joined: 29 Jan 2022   Posts: 24  
Post Posted: 2022-04-20 10:20

jewelry  or earrings includes ornamental objects worn for private adornment, inclusive of  broochesearringsnecklaces , jewelry,  pendantsbracelets , and  cufflinks . Jewelry may be attached to the body or the garments. From a western angle, the term is limited to long-lasting embellishes, aside from flora for instance. For many Centuries metal such as gold often combined with gems, has been the everyday fabric for jewelry, however other substances which include shells and different plant materials may be used.
Swipe Rock

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy