Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Saturday, April 20, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  How to overcome the stress of failing an exam?

phpMyEdit General     How to overcome the stress of failing an exam?

maksromanov2020     Joined: 05 Feb 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-02-05 12:29
Back to top  Reply with quote     

There are several effective ways to overcome stress. It helps a lot to get away from the discomfort after an unsuccessful attempt to write a well-written paper. These methods help to prevent spiritual apathy.
take care of your body

Oddly enough, healthy sleep and physical activity had a positive effect on my morale. If you pay attention to the body, it will have a beneficial effect on creative activity. And if you use the help of paper writing service Bidforwriting , you will develop your thinking even better. Train your body and then you can train your brain. It is important for our mental activity. Heaviness and lack of strength receded, it was only necessary to overpower yourself a little and start moving a little more during the day. Empirically, researchers have found that moderate exercise contributes to emotional recovery, while increased exercise for an unprepared body can cause apathy, and boxing and other types of wrestling lead to an increase in the level of aggression. Therefore, running, yoga and dancing are the best friends in our case.

clear your mind

I noticed that in our time, every third says that they meditate in the morning, but after two weeks they give up this business, because it is ineffective. I got interested in meditation only after the shake-up from the Olympics and, honestly, I did not expect anything from it. I didn't last long - two and a half weeks. But even so, just lying half asleep on my back for ten minutes, I began to endure moral shocks more easily.If before that any thought of a recent insulting defeat caused sobs, now I did without bouts of self-flagellation, but with only one dissatisfaction. Some will say that this time has healed the wounds. Maybe so. But meditation became the ointment that kept the resentment from scarring me. And it helped me to develop even better as a writer. I also started using bidforwriting.com , which had a beneficial effect on the development of my critical thinking. This was important for me because being in a calm state I could write good written work.

fall in love

If we summarize all the previous points, then we get one single piece of advice - “exclude from your life what caused the pain. For some time". However, this fifth point is the last and most important. It's time to face the subject that you have been fighting for so long to win the Olympiad. In my case, it is literature. Only three months later I touched the books again and discovered Kafka, Pelevin and Prilepin. I fell in love with literature for the second time, I remembered why I started doing it in the first place. It also helped me fall in love with writing. With help from https://bidforwriting.com/essay-builder , I fell even more in love with the writing process. This allowed me to understand the process even better and develop in this area. And it was not for the sake of the Olympiad, but out of a desire to connect my future with this area.

My path of acceptance of defeat was very long, because I had to walk it blindly.But it is important that it ended successfully: I regained the desire and strength to move forward and did not leave behind what I have a tender affection for - literature.

Useful Resources

What software to use for writing quality essay on your phone - IMC Grupo

The impact of technology use in academic writing for students

Helpful Tips on How to Get a Perfect Score on the SAT Test - Today News Post

Do This Mistakes to Fail a Term Paper

5 Best Essay Writing Websites By Students Version - Texas News Today

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy