Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, April 18, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  V780 UHF RFID Long Range Reader/Writer

phpMyEdit General     V780 UHF RFID Long Range Reader/Writer

upamfva     Joined: 05 May 2021   Posts: 918  
Post Posted: 2022-03-30 02:23
Back to top  Reply with quote     

V780 UHF RFID Long Range Reader/Writer

This highly functional integrated (controller, antenna) RFID system provides optimum communication between the reader and tags. Industry leading features such as "focus" mode and "automatic power tuning" maximize read rates and minimize mis-reads. Setup and diagnostic tools such as reception level monitoring, real time status indication, noise and channel monitor and real time tag read status indication make the V780 easy to set up and easy to diagnose any RF environmental issues.Get more news about Long Range Rfid Reader ,you can vist our website!

The ability to read up to 64 unique RFID tags in one read cycle makes the V780 the perfect RFID reader for totes, racks or pallets of RFID tagged parts. The long read range makes it ideal for high mix production environments where the read range to the RFID tag may vary with the product being produced. Applications include, automotive body assembly, parts transportation and tracking, dock door portals, work in process (WIP), error proofing or any application where long read range and the physical environmental durability of RFID identification is needed. A master V780 can be networked with up to 7 slave units providing extended antenna coverage for portals and other applications.

All-in-one antenna/amplifier/controller design with up to 6m of read/write range per antenna
Ability to network up to 7 slave antennas with a master V780 for increased tag reading area
Web browser based setup and configuration with advanced diagnostics
ISO/IEC 18000-63: 2013 compliant meets global standards for UHF
EtherNet/Modbus TCP
EtherNet/IP

faulknernolan     Joined: 25 Jun 2021   Posts: 6  
Post Posted: 2022-07-11 10:01

Choose the best outfit that you love and then start participating in the game Fall guys , where you will be immersed in a beautiful pink 3D space, when lost in this world I am sure you will not want to leave.

Hatell1974     Joined: 23 Apr 2022   Posts: 220  
Post Posted: 2022-07-13 14:08

The technology behind RFID Long Range Reader is quite simple. It simply creates a connection between your reader and the tag within range of your reader. See this 개경주 and gain new things about the scoring board. You could almost think of it as just another way of reading the same information as a previous method, like a barcode scanner or something, but with more detail about where it is coming from.

lily167     Joined: 21 Feb 2022   Posts: 7  
Post Posted: 2023-04-14 09:07

Great. This article is wonderful in every way. I am grateful to you for your efforts.
play hurdle game

chicago0     Joined: 19 Sep 2022   Posts: 113  
Post Posted: 2023-10-21 09:28

I appreciate your posting. I've read about a lot of related subjects! Contrary to other articles, yours left me with a really distinct impression. I hope you'll keep writing insightful posts like this one and others for us to everyone to read! trap the cat

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy