Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Distinctive Features Of Empirical Research Methods In Pedago

phpMyEdit General     Distinctive Features Of Empirical Research Methods In Pedago

lincolnmullis     Joined: 30 Nov 2021   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2021-12-01 17:15
Back to top  Reply with quote     

If we are talking about a specific science, in this case - pedagogy, then there are more types of empirical methods than in others. Of course, the main ones are repeated, however, they have a number of distinctive features, which will be discussed below. Don't forget that all these complex steps are handled by the company if you pay someone to write my paper  which makes this option all the more attractive. The object of observation in pedagogy can be both a group and one of its representatives. The first type of empirical method is observation.

Due to the fact that our objects are people, the researcher will be able to observe them in two different ways: being included in a group or not being included.  In addition, he can do it openly or secretly, choose as an object one representative of the group or all of its members. Not so widespread in other fields of knowledge, but acceptable in pedagogy, a survey (orally or in writing) also provides certain information about the object of research.

The survey can be built within the framework of a face-to-face conversation, an interview, or a questionnaire (with open and closed types of answers to questions). Prepare to format the information by consulting on https://writemypapers.company/edit-my-paper  with experienced editors. Often, this type of empirical methods is able to provide more reliable information than observation or experiment, because it is possible to collect information about a large number of objects in a short time and exclude their mutual influence in the process of collecting on each other. Testing is no less important in pedagogical work.

It involves the identification of a certain type of object in a particular type of characteristics, expressed to a greater or lesser extent, which can be assessed by means of pre-developed tasks, situations, questions and a scale of indicators, with which the obtained values are compared. Popular and not new is the method of rating or expert assessment, which includes evaluative actions performed by a certain circle of persons (experts) regarding a process or phenomenon.

By the way, it is very similar to the expert assessment that is given in the investigating authorities in the event of any crime that has occurred. Speaking about a pedagogical experiment, mention should be made of its varieties, which completely depend on the goals of its implementation. So, to determine the real pedagogical situation, you should free some time by paying someone to take my online classes for me  and conducting a formative experiment with the aim of further developing the team.

By the way, in this case, for the reliability of the experimental data, it is necessary to have two groups of subjects. The experiment can be carried out in natural (ordinary educational environment) and artificial conditions (modern educational standards at the beginning of their implementation in the structure of general education). Do not forget about such a method as generalization and study of pedagogical experience.

More resources:
Research Paper Design: Parameters
Writing A Research Paper Abstract
General Requirements For The Design Of Scientific Work
What Literature Can Be Used As Source For Research Papers?
Empirical Research Methods In Academic Writing

bilal2e1     Joined: 01 Jan 2022   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2022-01-06 13:56

Das folgende PDF gibt Informationen zu den formalen Kriterien, die in unserem Fachbereich an die Bachelorarbeit gestellt werden. Bei Fragen und Unklarheiten wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihre Betreuerin bzw. an Ihren Betreuer. Bachelorarbeit Das Deckblatt für die Bacheloarbeit wird als .doc zum Download zur Verfügung gestellt. Weitere Informationen über den

kames     Joined: 15 Jan 2022   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2022-01-15 07:49

Valid4sure offers you concise and to-the-point study material. To pass any IT certification with questions and answers. Free MuleSoft MCPA-Level-1 Exam Practice Materials Collection. Pass MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - MCPA-Level-1 exam dumps .

EugenBaudeer     Joined: 26 Aug 2021   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2022-01-18 19:06

We are capable of creating original designs to build brand identity in the digital landscape. Alongside designing, we excel in app development, animation website design, and complete branding solutions. illustrative logo design services in london We know how to make your brand leader in the competitive markets today. Our professionals are highly dedicated to providing clients

taylorhill     Joined: 07 Apr 2022   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2022-04-07 20:49

thanks to share <a href="http://www.galaxyforums.net/forum/off-topic-forum/201531-binomo-brazil.html">awesome</a> blog

Humphrey     Joined: 04 May 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-05-04 10:05

Do you want to try your hand at a ball running in 3D? slope game is a fun 3D running game with amazing controls and incredible speed. Control the ball, avoid obstacles, boost over ramps, and leap from platform to platform to survive this never-ending game. In a range of game settings, including classic, colors, neon, and real mode, feel the exhilaration of full speed.

Eddienelson10     Joined: 28 Jun 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-06-28 17:46

I meet the same problem but I solve it, luckily. Thanks for sharing google feud

otis     Joined: 01 Jul 2022   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2022-07-01 03:11

PHPMyEdit is a free web-based text editor written in PHP that provides you with a simple and user-friendly interface for editing fnaf pokedle your content. The editor features syntax highlighting, code completion, auto indentation, undo functionality, and other functions that make it easy to work with and maintain your content.

ashermason00     Joined: 03 Jul 2022   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2022-07-03 04:20

The Xyron Create-a-sticker can make stickers as wide as 5 inches without heat or electricity. It is a valuable piece of equipment for any craft enthusiast or a small business owner. Here you can see a list of the best sticker machine for professionals .

noradevids     Joined: 18 Jun 2022   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2022-07-22 17:52

Servicing all of Southwest Florida.
From concrete surface restoration, coatings removal, concrete polishing, tile and thin set removal, concrete honing, decorative concrete finishes and overlayment systems, an endless variety of concrete coloring and staining and dying options as well as industrial floor coatings such as vinyl chip, colored quartz, 100% solids epoxies both clear an colored, Reflector Enhancer seamless floors, urethane and mortars, novolacs for manufacturing areas, from commercial kitchens to airplane hangers, from driveways to high rises, we have your coatings needs covered
https://imagecustomcoatings.com/

hoakhoixunghe     Joined: 01 Jun 2022   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2022-07-27 09:14

This is an excellent article. This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts ever written. Your work is excellent and inspiring. Thank you for posting this article. I act as a test user of game sites to check the safety of those game sites, I noticed a game that is being played a lot by students and is quite safe for everyone. The Lol beans is a fun game with adorable and emotional snakes. It is a popular game that attracts people of all genders and ages. lol beans

Johanliebert     Joined: 05 Sep 2022   Posts: 11  
Post Posted: 2022-09-18 12:23

This is nice post here
Regards:instagram bio ideas with emoji for girls
https://instagramerz.com/instagram-bio-ideas-with-emoji-for-girls/

robinjack     Joined: 01 Mar 2021   Posts: 7188  
Post Posted: 2022-09-18 16:11

hi, your site is fantastic. I truly do many thanks for operate Amarose

topboosterseo     Joined: 24 Jul 2022   Posts: 4494  
Post Posted: 2022-09-25 11:23

It&#8217;s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable individuals within this topic, however you sound like you know what you are speaking about! Thanks Diaetoxil

topboosterseo     Joined: 24 Jul 2022   Posts: 4494  
Post Posted: 2022-09-28 05:59

hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that&#8217;s you! Looking forward to see you. Heater Pro X

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy