Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  The New ReFlex IFAK Hanger from High Speed Gear

phpMyEdit General     The New ReFlex IFAK Hanger from High Speed Gear

upamfva     Joined: 05 May 2021   Posts: 918  
Post Posted: 2022-09-15 03:49
Back to top  Reply with quote     

The New ReFlex IFAK Hanger from High Speed Gear

Developed with advice and suggestions from active duty medical personnel and made with the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship that High Speed Gear is known for, the new ReFlex IFAK is the latest plate carrier compatible piece of gear on the market. The new hanging IFAK pouch features an ambidextrous design, adjustable retention for the stored items, and will be compatible with a wider variety of plate carriers and chest rigs than other IFAKs already on the market.To get more news about nano zeolite hemostatic combat gauze , you can visit rusuntacmed.com official website.

The ReFlex? IFAK was developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex? Hanger system is a two-piece system, med roll and hanger carrier, that is designed to attach directly to the hook and loop of a plate carrier to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK. The ReFlex? Hanger and ReFlex? Med Roll can be purchased together or separately.
Obviously, the ReFlex IFAK hanger system is designed for those who use dropdown/hanger style pouches as an IFAK or for general medical equipment. This places all of your medical gear in an easy-to-reach location for faster access. The ReFlex IFAK hanger will come either as a full system that features the ReFlex Med Roll and hanger for $106.00, or standalone with just the ReFlex hanger for $43. For more information about the hanger or to check out High Speed Gear’s other great products,
This is the core of your medical readiness. I won’t address standard first aid kits here, just trauma kits applicable to severe bleeding and a few other life-threatening injuries. I recommend a two-kit ensemble, based on size and what you will be doing.

Compact or Pocket-Sized Kit – these cost between $19 and $45 each and contain the essentials for treating a gunshot wound or other severe bleeding episode. This could be one of the pre-fab kits, such as the Trauma Pak with Quik Clot, available from Brownells. It’s truly pocket sized, has 11 essential types of items, and very affordable at $19.99 (but has no tourniquet). The ARK Casualty Throw Kit, available from Tactical Medical Solutions (which includes a tourniquet) is just under $30. Or, assemble a custom one from components. What I have been doing for a few years is carrying either of two very low profile custom trauma/first aid kits (shown in the photographs) which do not look very ‘military.’ I have been through security both at airports all over the world as well as in and out of government buildings and events with no problems whatsoever. I carry two of my medical certification cards just in case they ask any questions. One of these kits goes in my laptop case, with me while hiking, or as a quick insert to my go-bag. Just remember to have your compact kit either on your person or very close by as an extra insurance policy.
Trauma Kit – purchase either a ready-made kit, or one that you assemble with the proper components. This will cost you between $90 and $300, depending upon which items and if you decide to include more than one of certain items. Let’s put this another way: consider what you pay in annual premiums for your life insurance policy. Having one of these kits is a bargain considering the possible consequences of not having one in a severe trauma situation. It could make all of the difference. There are a few on the market that have most all that is needed. The first example is the type of kit that I have gotten my most current training on, carried in the field, and is one of those designed for when you are on the go, on the range, or far from help. I later deployed with this exact type of kit, and it’s really the right stuff – The Echo Sigma Trauma Kit. The makers of this kit really did their homework. Another great option is one that combines standard first aid items with needed, specialized severe bleeding and wound treatment items – The Bighorn Sportsman Series First Aid Kit. This has a removable insert with the severe bleeding items. The makers of both of these kits really did their homework, and they contain the items recommended in the training mentioned.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy