Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, April 19, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  PhpmyEdit ver. 5.7.1 Not displaying data in all record

phpMyEdit General     PhpmyEdit ver. 5.7.1 Not displaying data in all record

Pagemaker69     Joined: 09 May 2014   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2014-05-09 06:42
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I have used this version for some time and it was working just fine. However in December 2013 my Hosting Server upgraded the Php to version 5 and since then when I use the PhpMyedit to view and edit the data base many records are empty. The data is there as it shows on our website but I can not see it now to edit or update the data.

Can some one please help me with this.

Thank you
With Kindest Regards

doug     Joined: 10 Feb 2003   Posts: 1013   Location: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Post Posted: 2014-05-09 19:59

Check the server's error_log file. Error reporting is probably off, thus suppressing errors which would otherwise tell you what the problem(s) are, so turn it ON with
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Probably the errors relate to deprecated PHP commands, and placing @ in front of the offending command will suppress errors for the command in that line.

If the above makes no sense to you, ask your host to turn error reporting ON.

Atara.H     Joined: 23 Jul 2014   Posts: 11  
Post Posted: 2014-07-23 09:55

Pagemaker69 wrote:
I... my Hosting Server upgraded the Php to version 5 and since then when I use the PhpMyedit to view and edit the data base many records are empty.

in PHP 5.4 the default encoding used by htmlspecialchars() was changed. To fix the same problem in our site, I did the following:

1. Replace each 'htmlspecialchars(...)' with 'fhtmlspecialchars(...)'

2. Add the function 'fhtmlspecialchars':
function fhtmlspecialchars($myString) {
// in PHP 5.4 the default encoding used by htmlspecialchars() was changed.
return htmlspecialchars($myString, ENT_COMPAT, 'ISO-8859-1', true);
}

[based on http://php.net/manual/en/function.htmlspecialchars.php + Dave's comment there]

dogsbreath1     Joined: 04 Mar 2015   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2015-03-04 18:08

Thank you Atara. I had the problem that every time there was a German umlaut the record was not displayed, but your function did the trick.

jones123     Joined: 27 May 2019   Posts: 6  
Post Posted: 2019-10-01 18:45

norton.com/setup Antivirus on computer system, one can secure their portable computer and will check that of the protection likewise as privacy of the info. Application, data and code. norton.com/setup phishing scam, bug or totally different threat can harm your device. If you needed to urge any of the aforementioned plans on your device then you will be able to transfer, purchase and activate antivirus on your device. norton.com/setup Norton have the total arrangement of elements which can ensure your advanced on the web and disconnected existence of the registering gadgets, and it help you to secure it as well as it can keep up the strength of your norton.com/setup increment the speed with inbuilt PC Optimization device. In the event that you just obtained Norton Retail Card from the store or online please visit www.norton.com/setup into your web program to reclaim and enact your Norton Security item on the web.
norton.com/setup

mikesmith007     Joined: 12 Oct 2019   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2019-11-23 10:30

The heart of our Geek Squad tech support services in USA lies in the fact that you provide unlimited support services to users for all their appliances and technical devices. We also provide users with the suggestions and the tips that they need for using their gadgets and systems in the most proficient manner. Our 24/7 customer support services for USA will surely leave you in shock.

Geek Squad Appointment
Best Buy Geek Squad Appointment
Best Buy Appointment
Geek Squad Appointment Scheduling
BestBuy.com Appointments
Geek Squad Appointments At Best Buy
Make An Appointment With The Geek Squad
Schedule Geek Squad Appointment

lucifer1413     Joined: 02 Jan 2020   Posts: 23  
Post Posted: 2020-02-16 05:08

Geek Squad Appointment at Geek tech support is working as an expert to help you in issues with your gadgets like laptop, PC, smartphones, or other home appliances. We offer installation and repair services and now become popular to provide quality and reliable services worldwide. Our services are not limited to a particular city currently, as we provide online support for the people from another country those are in need of excellent support services. Our Geek Squad tech support team works day and night just to facilitate the client with their issue without giving them a chance to wait for our free time.
quickbooks support
geek squad tech support
geek squad tech support
geek squad chat

mikesmith688     Joined: 22 Mar 2020   Posts: 13  
Post Posted: 2020-04-03 23:08

Geek Squad Chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat
geek squad chat
geek squad chat
geek squad chat

dllrepair     Joined: 05 May 2020   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2020-05-20 10:02

Most common errors which Windows Users face is Missing DLL Files, here is easy way to fix missing DLL files for Microsoft Windows 7/8/10. It can occur at any time while using the computer, or after installing a new software/game, or even after some updates as well. We have the best fixer for all dll files errors. download dll for windows 7 |
windows 7 dll file missing free download |
repair dll windows 7 |
restore missing dll files microsoft |
restore missing dll files microsoft windows 7 |
dll fixer |

davidmartin4797     Joined: 03 Dec 2019   Posts: 62  
Post Posted: 2020-11-06 08:24

This is Geek Squad's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Geek Squad agent.To get a sense of what the first year cost might be for the Geek Squad Standard Plan we calculated it assuming an office of 10 people with one device each and 10 hours of on-site service. The Geek Squad call center that you call into has employees from Jacksonville, FL / Belize and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers.

For more information visit site :- Geek Squad chat

Geek Squad Appointment

danielusa0106     Joined: 21 Jul 2022   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2022-07-21 04:26

when you upgrade the Php to version 5 all the data in the old version is not transferred immediately, go to settings to get it back. io games the impossible quiz

ZEE     Joined: 02 Oct 2023   Posts: 221  
Post Posted: 2023-10-02 18:36

Your write-ups is different from others I've seen. I can tell you're passionate about this. domiciliation tanger

parkerr     Joined: 03 Oct 2023   Posts: 96  
Post Posted: 2023-10-03 19:13

Out of all the write-ups I've read, yours is the most insightful. I appreciate the effort you put in. domiciliation tanger

Alice89     Joined: 03 Oct 2023   Posts: 98  
Post Posted: 2023-10-04 20:54

I thought I knew everything there was to know about this, but you proved me wrong. Exceptional insights! domiciliation tanger

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy