Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, April 19, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  get field data to include in link (calling php script)

phpMyEdit General     get field data to include in link (calling php script)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  

eva     Joined: 30 May 2014   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2014-05-31 00:02
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I appology for this obviously simple question, but I can't find a solution to this:
retrieving data works fine, by clicking on a person's name (or mail address) I would like to send a mail to this person.
So, adding a link and invoking a php script works - but I can't find out how to get the data (e.g. prename AND surname of this person) to handle it to the php script.
In the example below I use ..?PName=$value to handle the prename to the script - but how do I get the surname at this stage? to combine the terms into something like ?PName=$value&SName=$...????
any help appreciated, thanks in advance!
Eva

$opts['fdd']['PName'] = array(
'name' => 'PName',
'URL' => 'http://www.xxxxxxxxxx/phpedit/test.php?PName=$value',
'select' => 'T',
'maxlen' => 255,
'sort' => true,
);
$opts['fdd']['SName'] = array(
'name' => 'SName',
'select' => 'T',
'maxlen' => 255,
'sort' => true
);

doug     Joined: 10 Feb 2003   Posts: 1013   Location: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Post Posted: 2014-05-31 18:24

Remove the 'url' option and use CONCAT to build a link, see
http://opensource.platon.org/forum/projects/viewtopic.php?t=603945&highlight=concat+mailto

eva     Joined: 30 May 2014   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2014-06-03 23:48

doug wrote:
Remove the 'url' option and use CONCAT to build a link, see
http://opensource.platon.org/forum/projects/viewtopic.php?t=603945&highlight=concat+mailto

oohh...
thanks a lot! I was not able to understand this from the documentation, sorry!!

Post Posted: 2014-06-04 00:22

It is easier than it looks, but it is tricky.

Experiment with it. Add this (dummy) virtual field to your form after changing "domain" to the name of one of your fields.

$opts['fdd']['dummy1'] = array (
'input' => 'R',
'name' => 'Whois',
'sql' => 'CONCAT("<a href=\"http://whois.domaintools.com/", domain, "\" target=\"_blank\">whois</a>")',
'options' => 'VFL',
'escape' => false,
'sort' => true
);

Atifraza     Joined: 14 Jan 2015   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2015-01-14 05:33

realise, that on a overview-page of a table the field which is the unique key is also shown?

For example: I have a table with three fields, I, Name, Age, on the overview-page i can only see the fields Name and Age because i marked ID as the unique key. When i select an entry and click view, in the following page i can see the ID-field also, but i used to have it in the overview too.

Can someone please help me...

Thanks & Regards
Sascha

We offer guaranteed success for security+ book exam with help of latest s ccnp training

Last edited by Atifraza on 2015-02-03 13:39, edited 4 times in total

Post Posted: 2015-01-14 18:59

Post your code for the I field.

Probably you need to add LF to the 'options'
http://opensource.platon.org/projects/doc.php/phpMyEdit/html/configuration.permission-options.html

jones123     Joined: 27 May 2019   Posts: 6  
Post Posted: 2019-08-20 14:11

Antivirus instantly cubes all of sites which may have malware in it. Just as So that you obtain yourself a correct scanning of this gadget Updated regularly. Links offered inside the mailbox. Norton Anti Virus should be upgraded and Some of norton.com/setup characteristics is the feature Accounts on the default , in addition, it scans the complete emails also blocks the norton.com/setup Internet Security is a security Program product from Which safeguards the apparatus.

richard1220     Joined: 05 Jul 2019   Posts: 6  
Post Posted: 2019-09-24 15:15

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. If you are looking for antivirus security for your PC and any other digital devices than. Visit at my sites :-
https://officeproduct2019.com/office-setup

parkjonasa     Joined: 22 Nov 2019   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2019-11-22 09:03

Geek Squad Inc. is a subsidiary of American multinational consumer electronics corporation Best Buy, headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. The subsidiary was originally an independent company founded by "Chief Inspector" Robert Stephens on June 16, 1994, and offers various computer-related services and accessories for residential and commercial clients. In 2002, they merged with Best Buy, retaining Stephens as the primary corporate leadership for the subsidiary. The Webroot Geek Squad provides services in-store, on-site, and over the Internet via remote access, and also provides 24-hour telephone and emergency on-site support. Geek Squad Tech Support no longer works solely on computer-related devices. It now diagnoses issues in and repairs all consumer electronics, as well as appliances
Regards: geek squad support

Riya     Joined: 06 Feb 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-02-06 06:59

GET BEST DEALS ON ANTIVIURS

mrsmith688     Joined: 22 Jan 2020   Posts: 9  
Post Posted: 2020-02-06 20:55

geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat with an agent
geek squad chat
geek squad chat now

johansmith688     Joined: 23 Jan 2020   Posts: 17  
Post Posted: 2020-02-09 16:05

geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
Geek Squad Chat

mrsmith688     Joined: 22 Jan 2020   Posts: 9  
Post Posted: 2020-03-14 14:09

Geek Squad Chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat
www.geeksquad.com chat with agent
geek squad support

mikesmith688     Joined: 22 Mar 2020   Posts: 13  
Post Posted: 2020-03-22 17:36

Geek Squad Chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat
geek squad chat

johansmith688     Joined: 23 Jan 2020   Posts: 17  
Post Posted: 2020-04-27 18:58

geek squad chat
geek squad chat
geek squad chat

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy