Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, April 19, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Link to id to edit particular row

phpMyEdit General     Link to id to edit particular row

callitkarma67     Joined: 21 Nov 2014   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2014-11-21 07:37
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Hey all,
I'm looking to directly edit a row (by its ID) by adding the ?id=(##) to my edit link on my display page. I have a custom display table that I need to continue to use. Basically my users do not like to click the edit link just to find the particular row, select it, and click edit again. Just trying to eliminate the middle step. It would also be nice to add a link on the (actual) edit form page to return to my display table page. Any help is must appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Paulo Fernando     Joined: 05 Oct 2014   Posts: 19  
Post Posted: 2014-11-21 09:39

$opts['fdd']['dummy2'] = array (
'name' => 'Produtos',
'sql|VLF' => 'if(cod_venda <> "",
CONCAT("<a href=\"vendidos.php?s=22&PME_sys_fl=1&PME_sys_fm=0&PME_sys_sfn[0]=1&PME_sys_qf2=", cod_venda, "\" >Produtos</a>"),
"")',
'options' => 'VLF',
'input' => 'R',
'escape' => false,
'sort' => false
);

Transforms a column link to the desired line

if ($_POST['PME_sys_operation'] != 'Change') {
$opts['cgi']['overwrite']['PME_sys_operation'] = 'View';
$opts['cgi']['overwrite']['PME_sys_rec'] = $RecID;
}

Changes the way you view the table, can be adapted to display the selected row in edit mode directly

RosaHiggs     Joined: 02 Sep 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-09-14 06:54

A special count and name are filled for the reforms for all issues. The matter of the definition and topresume is opened for the start. The new model is filled for the approach of the field and documentation for the elements for the citizens.

CynthiaAshley     Joined: 19 Apr 2020   Posts: 60  
Post Posted: 2021-02-20 11:01

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here Holidate 2020 Sloane Plaid Coat

Post Posted: 2021-03-13 10:16

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Mens Genuine Leather Burgundy Café Racer Jacket

Post Posted: 2021-06-12 06:28

I see the most famous content on your blog and I extremely love expressing them. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing Men's Black Quilted Shoulder Jacket

Mortensen     Joined: 12 Jun 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-06-12 08:12

Using this commercial license you can use phpMyEdit in your projects and these projects no longer need to be an open-source software. You can also sell your product to the public without releasing your source codes.

https://www.mycardstatement.review/

yousuf     Joined: 16 Sep 2021   Posts: 92  
Post Posted: 2021-11-14 11:06

Very informative blog. I especially enjoy content that has to do with beauty and fitness, so it&#8217;s refreshing to me to see what you have here. Keep it up! facial exercises best place to buy followers on instagram

yousuf     Joined: 16 Sep 2021   Posts: 92  
Post Posted: 2021-11-14 11:06

Very informative blog. I especially enjoy content that has to do with beauty and fitness, so it&#8217;s refreshing to me to see what you have here. Keep it up! facial exercises best place to buy followers on instagram

the leatherz     Joined: 28 Jan 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-01-28 13:15

The Batman 2022 Selina Kyle Coat is on trending and everyone wants to get this product and we know this product is being sold on various platform bus we have some special offer for you with 30% discount don't be late and grab this offer

Porter1123     Joined: 20 May 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-05-20 14:06

It helped me on a current project, thank you!

https://mycardstatement.buzz/

nathanmau90     Joined: 08 Sep 2022   Posts: 26  
Post Posted: 2023-01-05 06:07

Our trucks are loaded with the most modern tools to get every job done.

South Bend Onsite Truck Repair

falcon66hygienic     Joined: 09 Aug 2022   Posts: 31  
Post Posted: 2023-01-06 03:28

We understand the importance of keeping your business up and running, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service.

Springfield Onsite Truck Repair

harry67     Joined: 01 Apr 2023   Posts: 51  
Post Posted: 2023-06-26 14:47

the company has earned its reputation as a leader in the lawn care industry. So, if you want to transform your lawn into a work of art, contact Green Lawn Master today and see the difference for yourself! https://greenlawnmaster.com/best-liquid-lawn-fertilizer/

danverseak2     Joined: 07 Sep 2022   Posts: 62  
Post Posted: 2023-06-27 05:58

Our cutting-edge photo booths produce fantastic images right there at the event, guaranteeing that your visitors have a great time and go home with priceless memories. www.photoboothofaustin.com/photo-booth-rental

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy