Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, April 18, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Checkbox field only showing a text box?

phpMyEdit Configuration     Checkbox field only showing a text box?

jtzako     Joined: 12 Jan 2017   Posts: 16  
Post Posted: 2017-07-11 15:42
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I'm trying to make a 'checkbox' field per the documentation but it is not working. All I get is either a regular textbox if I dont include a 'values' section or a dropdown box if I do include 'values.

I am using the phpMyEdit_mce_cal extension if that matters.

$opts['fdd']['Scheduled'] = array(
'name' => 'S',
'select' => 'C',
'maxlen' => 2,
'values' => array(' ','Y')
);

Balshazar     Joined: 11 Nov 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-11-11 18:51

I am really not into the PHP programming language, but I think that articles at top resume reviews might be able to help people understand what the language is about and its syntax.

yousuf     Joined: 16 Sep 2021   Posts: 92  
Post Posted: 2021-11-14 11:04

As a web site owner I believe the material here is reallymagnificent. I appreciate it for your time. You should keep it up forever! Excellent Luck. buy real & active instagram followers

Abbegail     Joined: 24 Oct 2021   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2021-11-27 14:09

I am on the search of extremely well known platforms to assist me in my assignments. It has to be one of the visit this website because I need to score good grades for it. Please let me know by sharing all the platforms that you guys know about.

alexcorner     Joined: 01 Feb 2022   Posts: 20  
Post Posted: 2022-02-01 12:47

If you are not able to find your result on this page, you may kindly contact the testing lab to upload the results immediately in the ICMR portal. You may check your Lab from covid19cc.nic.in to see which Test has been authorised for the specific Laboratory by ICMR. Check COVID-19 and Influenza Test Results Online. ap covid test results CLICK to Check Results. Use this link to access the results of SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests performed

Post Posted: 2022-04-14 11:05

An extremely interesting examine, I might not agree completely, but you do make some very legitimate factors. jago 33 slot

Post Posted: 2022-04-23 09:14

Hello. Neat post. There is an issue with your site in firefox, and you may want to test this… The browser is the market chief and a big part of other people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem. ducted air mosman

Post Posted: 2022-04-23 10:40

i love action movies and my idol is none other than Gerard Butler. this guy really rocks“ luxe air conditioning artarmon

goodboy12ka5     Joined: 28 Apr 2022   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2022-04-28 21:20

Thank you so much for the information very nice blog
What do all the dollar amounts on your auto insurance policy mean?

Post Posted: 2022-05-09 07:28

An extremely interesting examine, I might not agree completely, but you do make some very legitimate factors. jago 33 slot

Post Posted: 2022-06-07 12:32

buy cannabis online from Cannahome.net: works directly with growers. Helping us to keep our prices at a minimum and affordable. Cannahome also provides high-quality marijuana to buy online and its products. We neither keep nor share your details with anyone – the privacy of our customers is one of the priority points – the only detail we need is a shipping address. We provide fast and efficient delivery (including tracked ones). Our packaging standards are very high – it’s completely discrete, well-sealed and odour free. And Lastly, Our online ordering process is extremely discreet. Buy Cannabis Online safe

Post Posted: 2022-07-05 08:55

I became honored to receive a call from a friend as he observed the important tips shared in your site. Looking at your blog post is a real fantastic experience. Many thanks for taking into account readers much like me, and I wish you the best of achievements as a professional in this field. Cheap Minibus Hire

titayaj294     Joined: 14 Jul 2022   Posts: 8  
Post Posted: 2022-07-14 08:36

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: slot online

kashifseo121     Joined: 06 Dec 2021   Posts: 97  
Post Posted: 2022-07-14 16:37

Thank you very much for this amazing information Amapiano music Download

titayaj294     Joined: 14 Jul 2022   Posts: 8  
Post Posted: 2022-07-15 08:10

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. bokep indo

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy