Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Wedding Invitations

phpMyEdit General     Wedding Invitations

foreverfiances     Joined: 04 Dec 2019   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2019-12-04 07:34
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Shop exclusive custom invitation cards you won't find anywhere else including beautiful designs & more. Forever, fiances are an eco-friendly invitations company that offers the best collection of invitation cards for special occasions. Dedicated to creating custom cards for weddings, thank you business cards , party, reception & ceremony and other special events in infinite color combination. ForeverFiances is devoted to providing excellent customer service by creating environmentally friendly paper & invitations.
Each of our paper products is environmentally friendly. Our eco-friendly wedding invitations are created with 100% recycled handmade seeded paper which makes them not only the best for the environment but an elegant, artisanal option for your special occasion. Browse us now for now for extraordinary papers, World-class customer service, easy customizable designs.

HarryStewart     Joined: 13 Jun 2020   Posts: 21  
Post Posted: 2020-06-16 08:07
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I want to send out a creative invitation for my las vegas scenic weddings so that people remember it. I have seen some examples on the internet and it seems like a good idea.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy