Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  4 Go-To Apps For Revision and Exam Prep

phpMyEdit General     4 Go-To Apps For Revision and Exam Prep

JessyWhite     Joined: 19 Feb 2020   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2020-02-19 12:01
Back to top  Reply with quote     

After so many weeks of writing essays, reports, term papers, and other academic assignments, it is high time to start revising for exams. This period of student life is really tough, especially for those who were not serious enough with the classroom activities. Students who didn’t take notes during lectures have much trouble preparing for the exams. As a rule, their memory isn’t sharp enough to keep in mind all the details their professor said. Learners struggle a lot before their exams. They have to spend long hours in libraries reading a pile of sources and doing thorough research. Don’t want to be among those students who have their hands full? Benefit from the most popular academic help apps that will make revision more effective and less stressful. Download them to your mobile phone and revise for college exams like a pro.
Study Blue
If you are a fan of flashcards, consider a study application Study Blue. It is a free app, so you can download it to your device and get quick help from the crowdsourced library of materials. This app can be used to make and share flashcards, to add audio and images to your study materials, to check the knowledge of the subject taking tests and keeping progress. After downloading this app, you’ll have access to an impressive library of materials for studying and helpful guides, created by students.

SpeedyPaper Adviser
One more useful application for all students is SpeedyPaper Adviser. This writing app will help you boost your grades and prepare for exams more effectively. Having SpeedyPaper Adviser on your phone, you will get unlimited access to the huge database of college and university papers. You will be able to have a look at samples of various academic assignments. Find necessary essays, reports, research papers, course works, and boost your grades. Students will know how to create, to structure, and to cite assignments. The customer support is available round-the-clock, so if you have trouble finding a required paper, you may contact managers and ask all your questions. Numerous positive reviews about this app prove that it is really great and worth giving a try. To know about all the features, download an app on your handy or visit their website.

Gojimo
This application was created to help students have a smooth revision. Undergraduates can use Gojimo both online and on mobile devices. An app contains helpful content for learners and some quizzes. You can select an exam you want to revise for, and it goes with a list of questions you may be asked. If you haven’t found a required topic, you can get in touch with the support via instant messaging.

Quizlet
It is one more helpful application for students who are going to prepare for exams. It is free, easy to use, and is a good choice for self-study. Having Quizlet on your device, you can learn with the help of flashcards, share them with your peers, learn foreign languages and get more info about coding, mathematics, science, history, and other college subjects. A lot of students benefit from Quizlet and leave their positive reviews about this study app.

minion89     Joined: 16 Mar 2020   Posts: 29  
Post Posted: 2020-03-23 10:03

I have read through some similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable posts like this or more to share with everyone!
mapquest directions

robert5     Joined: 22 Apr 2020   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2020-06-09 11:27

To be able to find a good article and suit the purpose of the search is the effort of each person. And I have found useful information from this article.
skribbl io

betheapaul30     Joined: 26 Jun 2020   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2020-06-26 06:37

From a fair-minded point of view, anybody needs to concede that an application must be stunning to reach #1 in a few days of discharging, or to keep a 4.9 star normal subsequent to getting over a thousand surveys. Also, from the angle of somebody who has introduced the application? It's the best one I have up until now. The endurance bar, while not my preferred part, is anything but difficult to top off with pearls, just as topping off rapidly all alone. The characters are enjoyable to converse with, yet by a wide margin the best part is the customization. Get the game here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gacha-life/bidldpedmamenefcipmhojmhjohmblnl I should concede, on another gadget I have each application by these designers downloaded, trying to get whatever number spaces as could reasonably be expected, so hearing this game had 20 character openings was incredible. The new attire and hair alternatives are stunning, and any expansion to a game that lets me impeccably reproduce a portion of my preferred characters is consistently an incredible expansion in my book. In the event that you like character customization, association with NPCs, or fun mini games included , this is for you!

pecoz     Joined: 18 Nov 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-11-18 15:09

History is a witness that it was not weapons or heavy warfare material that let the people win land but it was, knowledge, education and write my essay for me , intelligence that let the leaders hit upon such wonderful plans which ultimately took them to success.

pytykyjys     Joined: 21 Nov 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-11-21 14:34

Since emotions are physical in nature, they can be estimated impartially by blood stream, cerebrum movement, outward appearances and body position. Since i'm feeling curious and my begin from the heart, they can't be estimated definitely. Emotions are commonly unsurprising and handily comprehended, while feelings are exceptionally unpretentious.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy