Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Saturday, April 20, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  NFL Sunday Ticket Available without DirecTV

phpMyEdit General     NFL Sunday Ticket Available without DirecTV

markalbert0595     Joined: 05 Jul 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-07-05 14:07
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Over the years, several people have asked me “Can I get the NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV ?” As it turns out, yes. Sort of. In some areas and with some conditions attached. Basically, the NFL Sunday Ticket, a very popular DirecTV sports package, will be offered (conditionally) as a standalone subscription. This is the first time this has ever been made available without a DirecTV subscription (for obvious reasons—I think I know of at least three people who would ditch DirecTV in a heartbeat if they could get the Sunday Ticket and just use an antenna). The new service streams over the Internet and will let users (even non DirecTV users) stream NFL Sunday Ticket games to their Mac OS X and iOS devices. For more details please visit nflsundayticket.tv/Roku or just call us @ +1-844-608-1510 toll-free number.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy