Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Tips To Fix HP Printer Setup Windows

phpMyEdit General     Tips To Fix HP Printer Setup Windows

neha92     Joined: 21 Sep 2020   Posts: 118  
Post Posted: 2020-12-14 14:37
Back to top  Reply with quote     

HP Printers - USB Printer Setup (Windows)
This document is for HP printers and Windows computers.

Configure your printer for a Windows pc with a USB cable connection. For the supported features from a USB connected printer, install the full HP motive force.

NOTE: If you are looking for a printer software program and motive force, visit the HP Printer Setup Windows page (revealed versions in 2013 and later) or HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads.
https://www.easyprintersupport.com/setup-hp-printer/

Grom     Joined: 21 Apr 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-04-21 12:30

Don't the drivers come bundled on the disk? I thought that's how it works, or don't you have a disk drive?

xosta     Joined: 21 Apr 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-04-21 14:51

I tried to install the drivers on the hp printer for a very long time and apparently did something wrong. His firmware flew off and I had to take him to the service center. There I was advised to buy a brother printer. It has no such problems and consumes less ink. I buy toner at https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-hl-2240-toner and I save money on it.

Clapper236     Joined: 23 Apr 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-04-23 10:40

Generally, the printer goes offline if the communication between the devices is not maintained. It is necessary to maintain the good signal strength. If you use a Wired cable connection, replug it and check if it is firm. If you use a Wireless mode, check the LED on the router using the printer manual. Keep the signal restricting devices away from the printer. After you re- establish the signal, reboot the entire system and try to print again.

UPSers

alucca     Joined: 30 Mar 2021   Posts: 9  
Post Posted: 2021-04-26 04:14

Import compatibility is required to be able to connect the printer, I have tried to connect but the error is that the device is not compatible.
impostor game

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy