Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, April 19, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  23 Best Marketing Campaigns Of 2021 To Fuel Your Inspiration

phpMyEdit General     23 Best Marketing Campaigns Of 2021 To Fuel Your Inspiration

yiydifasti     Joined: 20 Apr 2021   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2021-04-21 18:08
Back to top  Reply with quote     

It was hard picking the best marketing campaigns of 2021 so far.

With an increasing number of emerging channels and technologies in the hands of marketers, today’s campaigns are, in their vast majority, extremely innovative and impactful.

best marketing campaigns

Successful ad campaigns have the power to stir up emotions and stay in our minds for a long time, influencing our buying decisions, directly or indirectly. So you must always keep an eye on them!

What Is A Marketing Campaign?
A marketing campaign is any action planned in order to achieve a marketing goal of a company. The goal could be increasing awareness for a product, service, business or organization, drive new revenue, or help with turnaround.

From the Marlboro Man and the Nike’s “Just do it” slogan to the “Got Milk” and the Old Spice’s “Man your man could smell like”, marketing campaigns have the power to reach innumerable audiences, create trends and needs and define the market.

And by studying them, we can take invaluable lessons on marketing and take one step closer to creating enticing campaigns ourselves.

The 23 Best Marketing Campaigns So Far
To help you I’ve divided the campaigns into 3 main categories:

Digital Marketing
Offline Marketing
360° Marketing
So please, grab a seat and enjoy this feast of inspiration, cherry-picked just for you

yiydifasti     Joined: 20 Apr 2021   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2021-04-21 18:11
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! <a href="https://www.adruby.com/media/print">print ads</a>

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy