Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, April 19, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Biden comment hints at boosting travel between US and Europe

phpMyEdit Features     Biden comment hints at boosting travel between US and Europe

limited     Joined: 08 Dec 2020   Posts: 34  
Post Posted: 2021-07-17 05:30
Back to top  Reply with quote     

A comment by President Joe Biden is encouraging airlines to hope that travel between slotpg the United States and Europe could be expanded in time for last-minute, late-summer vacation trips.

At a news conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Biden was asked about ending restrictions that bar most European visitors from entering the United States.

Biden said Thursday that a team that is advising him on the pandemic “brought that subject up. It’s in the process of (considering) how soon we can lift the ban ... and I will be able to answer that question to you within the next several days.”

An official with the U.S. Travel Association, a trade group for the broader tourism industry, praised Biden's comments.

“The science says we can safely reopen international travel now, particularly for countries that have made considerable progress toward vaccinating their citizens,” said Tori Emerson Barnes, the travel group's executive vice president of policy, citing studies that concluded there is a low risk of transmitting the virus during flights. “Each day that outdated restrictions on travel exist wreaks economic damage on our nation.”

Amile BIlls     Joined: 11 Nov 2021   Posts: 512  
Post Posted: 2021-11-23 11:42

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Outdoor Activities For Toddlers

Post Posted: 2021-12-01 11:36

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. agen judi bola

Post Posted: 2021-12-01 12:50

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. what are forums

Post Posted: 2021-12-06 14:15

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. View details

geekstation     Joined: 13 Sep 2021   Posts: 2248  
Post Posted: 2021-12-14 15:29

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you More info here

geekstation     Joined: 13 Sep 2021   Posts: 2248  
Post Posted: 2021-12-17 22:18

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. this page Many, thank you

Post Posted: 2021-12-24 12:45

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. <a href="https://www.movingcompanyguys.com/services/apartment-condo-moving-carrollton-tx">Apartment Movers Carrollton</a>

Post Posted: 2022-01-12 14:56

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! check here

sian8754     Joined: 15 Jan 2022   Posts: 15  
Post Posted: 2022-01-15 08:46

If you are looking for a free sports streaming channel online, a suitable online streaming site for multi-channel streaming and football streaming abroad is very helpful. We recommend watching multi-channel sports broadcasts on your smartphone at the same time. sportsnewslives

Post Posted: 2022-01-15 08:47

It is important to find reputable websites that are well-established among online gambling sites, such as good gaming sites without a mobile phone recommended. This is because the quality of the after-sales service is so important that the website does not work face to face.
bebe41

Post Posted: 2022-01-15 08:48

It is important to find important websites that are rigorously validated among online gambling sites, such as secure playgrounds without approved phones. This is because the convenience of after-sales service is a very important factor because the website is not operated face-to-face.
mujuru

Post Posted: 2022-01-15 08:48

The promotional texts on the Toto site have compelling promotions, but checking the top safe playgrounds is a priority. Recognized as an important site in the past, Sports Toto offers gambling users a satisfactory service.
anjeonnoliteo

Post Posted: 2022-01-15 08:49

The support text on the Toto site has a good promotion, but checking out the most important game sites is the most important thing. Recognizing it as a major site in the past, Sports Toto provides betting professionals with a satisfying service.
sa000

Post Posted: 2022-01-15 08:49

The promotional texts on the Toto site have compelling promotions, but checking out the most important safe playgrounds is a priority. Recognized as a major site in the past, Sports Toto offers betting users a satisfying service.
globallytime

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy