Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Ben Affleck opens up about "divorcing" Jennifer Ga

phpMyEdit Installation     Ben Affleck opens up about "divorcing" Jennifer Ga

jira13578     Joined: 16 Dec 2020   Posts: 561  
Post Posted: 2022-01-18 04:38
Back to top  Reply with quote     

From left, Jennifer SLOTXO Garner, Ben beautiful, realistic, sharp and detailed image from every slot spinner to the new perfect web slot. Affleck and Jennifer Lopez (Reuters)

Ben Affleck opens up about "divorcing" Jennifer Garner because her marriage is not happy.
A man who escaped a woman named "Jennifer" does not escape after divorcing from "Jennifer Garner", a Hollywood actress who has been married for 10 years and has 3 children together. The famous director turned to "Jennifer Lopez", the actress, singer, and ex-girlfriend after 17 years of breaking up.

This new romance was asked by Howard Stern, the host of The Howard Stern, who Affleck was recently a guest on the show. Which the 49-year-old hero answered, including the question that spread to Affleck's divorce with Jennifer Garner, which Affleck answered. He also blamed the tabloids for writing baseless reports about his divorce from Garner.

Ben and Jennifer Lopez (Reuters)
In the interview, Stern asked Affleck, Do you feel hesitant? with the decision to return to love with Lopez again Because now he has children to miss. The big protagonist replied, “Of course it has to come into my mind. My responsibility to my children It's the responsibility that I value the most. I would never have done anything that would hurt them. or make them hurt Because I know that my life has an impact on their lives.”

Jennifer Garner (Reuters)
Affleck and Garner split up in 2015 after more than 10 years together and have three children, after 16-year-old daughter Violet, 12-year-old Seraphina and 9-year-old Samuel. News that it is because the famous hero is unfaithful. But Affleck has always refused.

Ben and Jennifer Lopez (Reuters)
during the interview Affleck told Stern that “The truth is The two of us spent a long time thinking. and decide together We start to feel apart All of a sudden, the couple's life doesn't work. That's what happened to the woman I both love and respect. but someone I can't live with anymore But in the end, we both tried many times. because we have children We feel like I don't want this to become an example of the married life that our children have seen.”

The famous actor, father of three, said that If he and Garner Still reluctant to be together, he thought it might end up in a court battle. Part of the reason I started drinking 'Cause I feel like I'm trapped can't walk away because of the children But I'm not happy but didn't know what to do So I drank and got drunk and fell asleep on the sofa. which is evident that It's not a solution.”

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy