Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, April 19, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  How to write a good motivational essay

phpMyEdit Installation     How to write a good motivational essay

maycox     Joined: 28 Jun 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-06-28 12:49
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Why do universities require an essay?
Because they want to get to know you. Just think, in addition to you, hundreds of other young people send in CVs, impeccable recommendations and above-average academic records. The only way to set yourself apart is this motivational essay.
Start early!
Early means as early as summer vacation, before you enter the 12th grade. Away from the worries of school, find some topics freeessaywriters could write about. Get in touch with groups and other people directly interested in the same issue. Read books and articles on how to write such an essay.
What to write about?
You may be scared of the blank page at first. That's normal. For a start, it's good to warm up! For example, you could write a list of things you like about yourself and things you dislike. Or you can answer questions like: what do I do best, what skill do I want to develop, what has been my biggest success and what has been my biggest disappointment? Your favourite book, a person who inspired you or what you would like to do with a million dollars are equally good starting points for writing your motivational essay.
Don't try to impress the panel!
Don't write what you think the teachers on the committee would like to hear. They just want to get to know you, to read an essay that really expresses who you are. Don't try to be someone else. An essay written by someone else that you appropriate will automatically disqualify you. At the same time, it is important that your voice is heard behind the text. Usually essays written in a formal style, with long, textbook-like sentences, without a personal note, will not make you stand out.
The main problem in determining the key point is "how to write an essay in English" is the inability of a brief but competent express their thoughts. As a rule, we will try to, as they say, "spread the tree idea" or "pour water". Here you just shouldn't do it, because a large amount of useless information in English essay will not be the dignity of your work, and will be a disadvantage. If you're writing an essay isn't an exam, and just ready for anything, ask your friends and family to read it and appreciate it. Sami also re-read it several times to see if you made a semantic or grammatical errors, and in the presence of safely get rid of them.

NillaNiila     Joined: 27 Mar 2022   Posts: 40  
Post Posted: 2022-06-28 18:26
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Hello everyone, this is Anthony from the UK, I am a professional blogger and writer. I write a lot of articles on a variety of topics and also do work for students at a professional writing firm that offers online help and a " pay for essays online " service.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy