Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Saturday, April 20, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Tips To Use Whiteboard Animation Videos For Effective E-Lng.

phpMyEdit General     Tips To Use Whiteboard Animation Videos For Effective E-Lng.

varnanfilms     Joined: 02 Mar 2022   Posts: 11  
Post Posted: 2022-08-30 09:47
Back to top  Reply with quote     

You must have watched that aberrant scene in the movie “3 Idiots”, where Rancho, Raju, Farhan along with their batch mates assist Mona in her delivery. Unfortunately, for the heavy rain, they didn’t have Piya by their side who is a doctor. Then how did Rancho manage to deliver the child? It was through innovation, will power and the tool of animation! Remember, when Rancho wasn’t able to understand the functioning of the vacuum cup, which was very much needed as Mona was tired, Piya showed him the animation video related to the same.

Although we can’t guarantee that it was the animation video that led to the successful delivery, it was definitely a pivotal part of the entire process. The video made Rancho grasp the concept quickly, and he implemented it with full potential. That is the backbone of learning in today’s new normal, i.e., E-Learning. If you are someone who wants to empower your audience through e-learning, then this is the article for you! Read along, as we spill the secret of manipulating this awesome tool in a way that it stands more effective!! Click here to read the rest of the article. https://varnanfilms.com/blog/tips-to-use-whiteboard-animation-for-effective-e-learning/

darrendemers12     Joined: 13 May 2020   Posts: 11  
Post Posted: 2022-08-30 11:14

This is one of the most incredible article I've read in a really long time. I hope you update this blog often because I’m anxious to read more about.
poly cotton twill fabric wholesale
organic cotton twill fabric wholesale
tackle twill fabric wholesale
100 cotton twill fabric wholesale
top drill press

laakea     Joined: 20 Apr 2021   Posts: 1112  
Post Posted: 2022-09-07 10:49

Wow, Exactly what a Excellent post. I must say i found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I wish to suggest you that please keep sharing such form of info.Thanks Night Latch Kit

Post Posted: 2022-09-17 09:43

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. nasvhille fire damage restoration

goxah55535     Joined: 04 Dec 2021   Posts: 993  
Post Posted: 2022-11-05 08:55

the best addition on our garden that we have are those garden swings, the garden swings made our kids very very happy; Antique cars

hemil     Joined: 16 Nov 2022   Posts: 3078  
Post Posted: 2022-11-23 13:56

What your declaring is totally accurate. I know that everybody need to say the exact same issue, but I just believe that you set it in a way that every person can understand. I also appreciate the photos you put in right here. They suit so effectively with what youre trying to say. Im guaranteed youll achieve so many men and women with what youve acquired to say. get more info

goxah55535     Joined: 04 Dec 2021   Posts: 993  
Post Posted: 2022-11-23 19:31

Very interesting points you have remarked, regards for putting up. slot88

HUMZA     Joined: 05 Jun 2022   Posts: 3604  
Post Posted: 2022-11-26 11:18

This is exactly every bit as an outstanding written content my spouse and i pretty genuinely appreciated checking out. It is not continuously i own probable to exercise a worry. how to scrap a car

Post Posted: 2022-12-01 13:13

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. bk8.com

arraibqureshi     Joined: 20 Nov 2022   Posts: 691  
Post Posted: 2022-12-03 11:12

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. 12bet smart

Post Posted: 2022-12-20 09:36

hello SEO guys, I love all your prasing comments, but can we discuss SEO too? additional info

mahmishal     Joined: 25 Sep 2022   Posts: 1082  
Post Posted: 2022-12-29 09:17

Wow! This can be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Basically excellent article! I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work. Your Domain Name

wetoja     Joined: 27 Oct 2022   Posts: 3252  
Post Posted: 2023-01-29 12:14

Thank you for your own hard work on this website. Ellie enjoys conducting investigation and it is obvious why. All of us learn all of the compelling mode you produce simple tricks through this blog and as well cause participation from other ones about this area of interest then our daughter is now starting to learn a lot of things. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You have been conducting a very good job. Mcafee Support

Post Posted: 2023-01-30 11:13

Good – I should certainly say I’m impressed with your blog. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info. The site ended up being truly easy to access. Great job.. Kerassentials Reviews

wetoja     Joined: 27 Oct 2022   Posts: 3252  
Post Posted: 2023-01-31 14:39

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Genuinely rarely should i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail about the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is an element that insufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I am delighted we came across this during my look for something with this. samenvatting maker

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy