Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Finding Donors in the LetsBeParents App

phpMyEdit Features     Finding Donors in the LetsBeParents App

Mark543     Joined: 03 Aug 2022   Posts: 11  
Post Posted: 2023-01-26 06:57
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Good afternoon! My wife and I would like to have a baby. We need a sperm donor, but it is very difficult to find a suitable one. I found an app called letsbeparents which helps to find donors and surrogates, but I don't know much about it. If you are already using it, have any of you managed to find a good donor using the letsbeparents app?

Green111     Joined: 21 Dec 2022   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2023-01-26 12:07

These are "letsbeparents" applications I don't know, but I'll definitely look on the Internet. My husband and I have been living for four years, but I still haven’t gotten pregnant, I want to get checked, I think that one of us is infertile, I would like to know from people who know where and how to check for infertility, the main thing is to doctors were literate, but not those who bought a diploma...

Luiza Filiz     Joined: 23 Jan 2023   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2023-01-26 14:36

Yes, it is a very hot topic. I honestly do not know about this application, but I heard my friend was using, looking for sperm donors. My friend is 33 years old and she decided to give birth without trial, that is, she was looking for a sperm donor of men not familiar to her. Now her son is 1 year old. I think you should download this application and try to use!

Steysi89     Joined: 26 Jan 2023   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2023-01-26 16:09

Hello I understand you, I have friends who also want to have children, but for medical reasons they can not. Well, I sincerely wish you a child, there are many factors in life affecting infertility. Constant stress, chronic inflammation in two partners, early abortion, I think you need to consult with many doctors. I want to add a company that is engaged in surrogacy and has helped many families find happiness. The official website of surrogate mothers and father donors is https://letsbeparents.com/ a safe website, you can register and find a suitable donor.

GrzhegoshPu     Joined: 21 Jan 2023   Posts: 13  
Post Posted: 2023-01-31 14:13

Steysi89 wrote:
Hello I understand you, I have friends who also want to have children, but for medical reasons they can not. Well, I sincerely wish you a child, there are many factors in life affecting infertility. Constant stress, chronic inflammation in two partners, early abortion, I think you need to consult with many doctors. I want to add a company that is engaged in surrogacy and has helped many families find happiness. The official website of surrogate mothers and father donors is https://letsbeparents.com/ a safe website, you can register and find a suitable donor.

Almost all the men in our family have problems becoming fathers. I was tormented about it for a long time and didn't know how to solve this issue. Thanks to chance and you sharing this link I now know that there is such a thing as co-parenting and you can find an sperm donor for free. My girlfriend and I are already in contact with a couple of people who are willing to help us become parents. Thank you for not passing by and sharing useful information.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy