Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Read-only or hidden fields in triggers

phpMyEdit General     Read-only or hidden fields in triggers

KarelB     Joined: 01 Jun 2007   Posts: 24  
Post Posted: 2008-06-15 15:08
Back to top  Reply with quote     

All,
I am using phpMyEdit for quite sometime now and the following problem keeps cropping up.
I have a table with an ID field (primary key) and an ordernumber field that has an unique constraint followed by a number of fields.
I build my table with the following key statement
$opts['key'] = 'order_nr';
However the ordernr can be negative and if so I like to display a blank text instead of the number.

So in the List state I build a virtual colomn that displays the ordernr if positive other wise it is blank. I don't display the actual order_nr col.

In the change state I like to show the value of order_nr as a visual aid but it should not be editable.

After the change state i need to do an after trigger where i need the order_nr (or a copy of it) in the newvals variable.

But what ever i try with hidden fields or read-only fields voor the order_nr column it does not do what I want.
If i make the field hidden than the order_nr becomes 0, if i make it read-only it is not passed into the newvals array.

Anybody an idea what i should do to establish this.
I even tried to hack the read-only state in phpMyEdit class, but got stuck.

Cheers
KArel

firisi1000     Joined: 04 Dec 2021   Posts: 2430  
Post Posted: 2022-01-25 08:28

Can I recently say thats a relief to locate someone who in fact knows what theyre preaching about on-line. You actually realize how to bring a challenge to light making it critical. More people should check out this and see why side of the story. I cant believe youre no more well-known simply because you definitely possess the gift. 캐나다 비자 신청

Post Posted: 2022-01-29 15:15

Aw, this has been a very nice post. In thought I must devote writing this way additionally – taking time and actual effort to create a excellent article… but exactly what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no indicates appear to go accomplished. 먹튀검증업체

Post Posted: 2022-02-04 14:40

Start selling merchant accounts from home and selling credit card processing from home. Become a merchant account salesperson. Merchant Services Sales Salary

Post Posted: 2022-02-09 08:42

I’d need to consult you here. Which is not some thing I usually do! I love to reading an article that could make people believe. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment! Canadian Visa Online Application

Post Posted: 2022-02-16 06:40

abstract art have share some of its unique beauty when it comes to art. i like abstract art because it is mysterious,. Canadian Visa Online Application

norih95349     Joined: 02 Feb 2022   Posts: 169  
Post Posted: 2022-03-01 12:56

I think that is an enchanting element, it made me assume a bit. Thank you for sparking my thinking cap. Once in a while I get so much in a rut that I simply really feel like a record. Turkey Visa Online განაცხადი

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy