Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, April 19, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  including phpMyEdit in another php web page

phpMyEdit Configuration     including phpMyEdit in another php web page

lucifersangel87     Joined: 31 May 2012   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2012-05-31 09:49
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Hi,

I run a dynamic link website, which loads a page based on a $_GET value passed in the link. ie - index.php?page=viewstaff would load the index page winth an include('viewstaff.htm') statement in.

viewstaff is not in the same folder as the phpmyedit class, but it is the file generated by the phpmyedit setup. ie. The table file generated is in the root of my server, and not in the phpmyedit folder where i need to keep the class.

Now when I load the page, all of the buttons at the bottom of my table take me back to 'index.php', not index.php?page=viewstaff

Any ideas how to fix this?

doug     Joined: 10 Feb 2003   Posts: 1013   Location: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Post Posted: 2012-06-02 20:13

Try this:

Code:
$page = $_REQUEST['page'];

$opts['cgi']['persist'] = array('page' => $page);

angelajones     Joined: 24 Sep 2019   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2019-09-24 07:01

Along with free and paid PHP code generators, there are also basic and complex generators. ... PHPMyEdit is a free and open source under a GNU: General Public ... Other features and capabilities of this PHP code generator include: ... of features that may be beneficial for websites, such as
Affordable Brochure Designer integration with ...

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy