Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  phpMyEdit and Platon.sk

phpMyEdit General     phpMyEdit and Platon.sk

Denver Dave     Joined: 02 Feb 2003   Posts: 19  
Post Posted: 2003-02-02 19:08
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Would you mind discussing the relationship between Platon.sk and phpMyEdit? Also, please mention any for pay services or products that Platon.sk provides. (No I don't work for Platon.) - Thanks.

nepto     Joined: 06 Jan 2003   Posts: 381   Location: Phoenix, Arizona (USA)
Post Posted: 2003-02-11 13:26

phpMyEdit project is currently moving from SourceForge.net service to Platon.SK. The reason is, that SourceForge often does not work properly, it is teribly slow and often causes me a lot of headaches. I hope, that our Platon.SK project management system will provide better services with bug-tracking, support forum, documentation browser and download central including.

The brand new phpMyEdit website will be http://www.phpMyEdit.org/ It is currently in development phase. Basic overview, hints, tips and tricks extracted from user contributions, sample scripts and other features will be provided there.

Platon.SK is actually not providing any paid service. However, in future, we have several plans how you can support us in our open source software development effort. There will be project sponsoring possibility, what exacly means that someone can order such feature for particular project. Sponsored feature will be implemented before any other feature. However the constraint is, that it must persist as an open source contribution in such project.

We are also planing these paid activities:

• training courses - PHP programming, Perl programming, C programming, GNU/Linux administration, GNU/Linux usage

• GNU/Linux operating system installation and configuration (we already done some work in some companies helping them to move from MS-Windows to GNU/Linux operating system)

• ordered software development (we strongly differ if such software may or may not remain as open source)

More info will be written in "Commerce" article. Comming soon. Thank you for your interest.

nepto     Joined: 06 Jan 2003   Posts: 381   Location: Phoenix, Arizona (USA)
Post Posted: 2003-12-16 11:57

Finally, here is mentioned Platon.SK Commerce info:

http://opensource.platon.sk/article.php?about-us::commerce

MarkUltra     Joined: 29 Sep 2020   Posts: 21  
Post Posted: 2020-10-28 20:37

Hi, everyone! I have an excellent example of software called Tabulera . This is a product for any kind of administrating. You can either use it for benefits brokers, association health plans, employer organizations, insurance carriers, and other tasks. So, I like that very much because it is quite simple and can solve a lot of tasks. I want to write a code to create a similar program and make it a part of my diploma. Could you tell me what to start with, please?

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy