Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Send Additional Email Info

phpMyEdit General     Send Additional Email Info

bobwill     Joined: 04 Feb 2007   Posts: 13  
Post Posted: 2008-08-11 17:01
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I want to know how to send another field value along with the email message that is generated when a value is edited or changed in my database. I do get the index of the record and the old and new values that is being generated by PME. However, I want to send another variable named "State", in the message because this value is preset and never gets changed, but it would help me to identify which record was changed based upon the value of "State" rather than the index value. Thanks for your help..

Post Posted: 2008-08-11 22:56

Thanks for the guidance. I got it to work. I also figured out how to get the value added into the "Subject" of the message. I did this by editing the class file.. Do you have any idea how this could be by setting the $opts['notify']['prefix'] = ''; to the new_vals[state] value? This way I would not have to edit the class file.

Post Posted: 2008-08-12 00:00

OK, done did that and everything is working. Once again I appreciate your help.. Next door neighbor, Jayhawk.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy