Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, April 18, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Hidden field with a default value?

phpMyEdit Configuration     Hidden field with a default value?

gadders     Joined: 02 Jul 2009   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2009-07-02 21:39
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Hi,

I have created two forms, one a clone of the other, for Events and News Items.

The only difference between the two fields is that for one a hidden field called Event records a "1", for the other it records a "0".

However, for the Event page where type field is supposed to be equal to 1, it is not storing the value in the database.

This is the code I have for the field:

Code:
$opts['fdd']['event'] = array(
  'name'     => 'event',
  'select'   => 'T',
  'input'    => 'H',
  'options'  => 'H',
  'maxlen'   => 12,
  'default'  => '1',
  'sort'     => false,
  );

Any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Mark

ledam40306     Joined: 12 Aug 2020   Posts: 904  
Post Posted: 2021-04-01 09:15

I was glad to read that The only difference between the two fields is that for one a hidden field called Event records a "1", for the other it records a "0". As I have been looking for such forms for Gartenmoebel use.

Cynthia36     Joined: 12 Apr 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-04-12 07:26

gadders wrote:
Hi,

I have created two forms, one a clone of the other, for Events and News Items.

The only difference between the two fields is that for one a hidden field called Event records a "1", for the other it records a "0".

However, for the Event page where type field is supposed to be equal to 1, it is not storing the value in the database.

This is the code I have for the field:

Code:
$opts['fdd']['event'] = array(
  'name'     => 'event',
  'select'   => 'T',
  'input'    => 'H',
  'options'  => 'H',
  'maxlen'   => 12,
  'default'  => '1',
  'sort'     => false,
  );

Any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

https://www.indigocard.one/

robinjack     Joined: 01 Mar 2021   Posts: 7259  
Post Posted: 2022-09-16 14:06

Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a very smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return. gudanglagu123

Post Posted: 2022-09-18 16:13

A topic close to my heart many thanks, i have been thinking about about this subject for some time. Amarose

topboosterseo     Joined: 24 Jul 2022   Posts: 4504  
Post Posted: 2022-09-25 09:48

You produced some decent points there. I looked over the internet for the problem and found most people should go as well as along with your site. Diaetoxil

Post Posted: 2022-09-28 05:29

very nice post, i surely love this site, carry on it Heater Pro X

Post Posted: 2022-09-29 10:53

Spot up for this write-up, I truly feel this amazing site requirements far more consideration. I’ll apt to be again to study much more, thank you that information. view publisher site

Post Posted: 2022-10-01 15:26

My partner and i appeared to be aware of this particular currently, however there seemed to be several useful bits which finished the picture to me, thanks a lot! Protetox

Post Posted: 2022-10-02 18:58

This is the appropriate blog for anyone who really wants to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its practically challenging to argue on hand (not too When i would want…HaHa). You definitely put a different spin with a topic thats been discussed for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just excellent! women's clothing

Post Posted: 2022-10-05 12:33

Free online games… [...]First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in g… tcnmicrosites

Post Posted: 2022-10-10 12:04

Thank you for your own hard work on this website. Ellie enjoys conducting investigation and it is obvious why. All of us learn all of the compelling mode you produce simple tricks through this blog and as well cause participation from other ones about this area of interest then our daughter is now starting to learn a lot of things. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You have been conducting a very good job. mineshanswers

Post Posted: 2022-10-11 20:47

I do consider all the ideas you’ve introduced on your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for starters. May just you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post. Impact Keto Gummies

Post Posted: 2022-10-16 10:19

It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people with this topic, however, you seem like you know what you are talking about! Thanks satta matka

Post Posted: 2022-11-04 04:34

So, naturally, with these two together, movie magic is accomplished. Red Boost

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy