Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, April 18, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Sorry - login failed - please try again

phpMyEdit Installation     Sorry - login failed - please try again

PageMaker     Joined: 20 Oct 2005   Posts: 2   Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Post Posted: 2005-10-20 19:02
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I have been using the phpMyEdit for months with no problems at all. Until yeaterday. None of the pages used to access the MySql data base work anymore. I get this error, phpMyEdit error: could not connect to MySQL
. I tried to use the phpMyEditSetup.php but it now gives me this error, Sorry - login failed - please try again. The username and passwords have not been changed in any way. Our entire website is now unable to be updated as our site is data base driven for the most part. Our site displays the data from the tabels just fine but for some reason we can not access the phpMyEdit pages to modify, add, or delete any data.

Can someone please help me with this. I am desporate for help.

Thank you.

poor_admin     Joined: 08 Sep 2006   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2006-09-08 01:58

I'm also having this problem, but with the initial setup. I can't seem to login at all to start the setup. Any help will be much appriciated. thanks!

zaqwsxcde     Joined: 02 Feb 2007   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2007-02-02 22:58

What is a version of mySqld you use?

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy