Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Saturday, April 20, 2024
About Us
Magazine
Open Source
CVS
Services
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  What is Web Development

phpMyEdit General     What is Web Development

woxroweb     Joined: 06 May 2022   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2022-05-06 09:07
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Web development is a fast growing form of artistic expression that uses computer programming and technical writing skills to create Web sites . Web developers earn an appealing salary that increases as specialized skills are introduced. Formal education and training play a vital role in the preparation and experience of a developer . A survey indicates that most companies today have a Web site and need the skills of developers . Legal issues for developers and employers are introduced. The steps needed to follow a career choice in Web development are outlined. Recommendations and educational needs are discussed. For high school students, this career focuses on aspects of the Web development industry from programming to graphics .
I propose to reflect how the fast growing industry of Web development offers a creative and diverse opportunity to work in a field that fulfills the needs of the employers of today. I will address why Web development is a dynamic career choice for high school students, and how to get started in this career. Almost all successful companies have a working Web site and depend on it for supplying everything from information to the actual purchase of products and services. The needs of these employers are fulfilled by Web developers who are trained to not only publish Web sites , but to create a vibrant presentation that supplies information and services to their clients. The Web site we need did not magically appear; it was the detailed work of a skilled Web developer .

AndreaOsborne     Joined: 17 Jan 2023   Posts: 1098  
Post Posted: 2023-07-05 13:53

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. Wildlife Removal Kissimmee

Post Posted: 2023-07-16 07:13

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: Wildlife Removal Orlando

Post Posted: 2023-07-16 07:15

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Oviedo Squirrel Removal

Post Posted: 2023-09-11 13:19

Is there more about this topic that you haven't shared with us? I mean, I am not complaining about that, it's just that I need to know more about that topic. The information here is great, nonetheless. Weed

Post Posted: 2023-09-12 16:24

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Western Store near Me

Post Posted: 2023-09-27 05:36

Today, you have proven why you should be the top writer of this site. If the people working at this site don't make you the top writer, soon, I'll be really mad at them. I think most people will feel the same way. Gummies

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Application form
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Terms of use · Privacy policy